It may be needed that you need to give a close link in the popup you created. The
window.close () method could be used to close a window. However, there are certain security restrictions for using the
popup_window = window.open(""); ..... popup_window.close ();
You can close the current window using
self.close (); For example:
<a href="self.close ()">Close this Window</a>
Sample Code for window.close()
See the code above in work in the Link below.
Click on the ‘Open Popup window’ link to open the popup first and then click on the ‘Close the Popup window’ link to close the popup.
- How to make a web form and get it online quickly
- Using the window.open method
- From an HTML Form to an Email Inbox
- How to get the value of a form element : Drop downs and lists
- How to get the value of a form element : check box and radio button